Thursday, November 20, 2014

Famous People Tag


Hello all! It seems I have been nominated for Famous People Tag by the lovely M over at The Life of Little Me.

Ahhh, celebrities. We all love them, or at least most of us. Especially the British ones. So, I'm going to answer these questions as best as I can and we'll see how this goes!
But first, RULES.

  • Add the button and link back to the person who tagged you
  • Answer the question
  • Tag some other people
Simple enough? Alright! Let's begin.

#1) Who is your favorite singer/group?

Yay Eddie Redmayne!
For real, this question is one I am unable to answer. I can't choose I listen to so much that I love... I'm going to post pictures of a few of my favorites, but I want you to know how many of them I'm leaving out.
Needtobreathe. <3 These are my boys. I love these guys so much that words are failing me. They are perfection and Bear's voice is beyond amazing. They're my feel-good band. 
MAT KEARNEYYYYY
Mat is perfection. I mean, he's amazing. His songs are so sweet and so heartfelt; they've helped me through a lot of really tough times. He's not really well known, but he should be. He's amazing.
Skillet holds a special place in my heart as the band that really got me listening to rock. Until I met them, it had all been Amy Grant and mainstream Christian worship music. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but Skillet helped me realize who I was and truly am. I had never heard music like it and I loved it. Their lyrics were strong and powerful and spoke to what I was going through. Skillet said what they meant and didn't water it down at all. It was true and it was real and I couldn't believe people actually sang lyrics like this. Skillet helped me through some really tough junk and got me listening to more and more alternative Christian music. I will be forever grateful to them, and to my youth pastor for introducing me to them.
Anberlin. MY BOYYYYYS
I love Anberlin. These guys are fabulous. With every Cd their style changes and it's always good. It's always wonderful. I love Anberlin so much. If you've never heard them, GO LISTEN.
Relient K is great. These snarky little fellas also helped introduce me to the broader range of music which I now enjoy. They really touch my heart with their lyrics and are absolutely hilarious.

I could list about twenty other bands, but I shall stop at five. If anyone wants music recommends, let me know!

2) If your favorite male actor was in the room right now with you, what would you do?

Okay, I can't pin down a certain actor because I love a lot of them. But my reaction would probably be a cross between this:
And this:

Yup. So, moving on.

3) What is a famous person you used to love but (due to something they did in their life) you've suddenly changed your mind?

I don't know. I really don't follow the personal lives of stars; I prefer to keep my distance and admire them as actors/actresses/musicians/artists and let their lives be their lives.

4) Name a famous person who has a name that starts with a V.

Viggo Mortenson! AKA Aragorn the Awesome.

5) What's one of your favorite red carpet dresses?

I haven't the faintest idea. I don't watch anything to do with the red carpet, really, except the Les Miserables cast performance of One Day More and that was just for Aaron Tviet anyway.

6) Who's your favorite royal person?

You didn't specify between real or fictional.
Queen Lucy the Valiant!

7) Who's your favorite child actor/actress?

A tie!
Little people know, when little people fight
We may look easy pickings, but we've got some bite
So never kick a dog
Because he's just a pup
We'll fight like twenty armies and we won't give up.
Daniel Huttlestone as Gavroche. <3
Adorableness.
Catilin Blackwood is also epic.
Little Thomas Brodie-Sangster in Doctor Who?
I think very much yes.

8) Is there an actor/actress you actually like the private lives of?

Again, I prefer to leave their lives as their own business.

9) Do you think actors and actresses have improved over the past 100 years?

Well. I haven't really watched anything that came out before 1914, so I'm not really qualified to answer this.

10) What's the weirdest famous person name?

Anyone remember kid!Rory from Let's Kill Hitler?
Yes, this precious little fellow. His parents bestowed upon him a name of a rather peculiar sort.
Meet Ezekiel Wigglesworth, my nomination for weirdest celebrity name.

11) Do you think you look like a famous person?

Not really sure, honestly. I've been told I look like Margo from Despicable Me, and Marian from BBC's Robin Hood.

12) Share your favorite famous person quote.

"You sit down and put one word after another until it's finished. It's that easy and that hard." - Neil Gaiman

13) Who's your favorite dancer?

I don't follow dance, so I shall leave you with this .gif and claim whoever this man is as my favorite dancer.
Yes. That is all.

14) Why is your favorite actress your favorite one? When did you decide she was your favorite?

I don't really have a favorite actress. I have actresses I like and actresses I don't care for, but have never really chosen a favorite so here's a picture of Samantha Barks.

15) Have you ever met/seen/been close to a famous person?

Well, I've met Michelle Duggar. And talked to Johnny Diaz. And got an email back from a moderately famous author.
As far as "big names", no not really at all.

Now I must tag people.
I'm only tagging three because I'm lazy like that.
Bronze at The Rambling Line
H.M. Wilson at Plottinger Twist









No comments:

Post a Comment